Saturday, January 13, 2007

Beckham wrangle......


I am not the biggest football (read soccer for non-euro readers).... and so I don't really care too much for watching or talking about it, I care even less, really, about Beckham and what he does with his obvious talent on the pitch as I think that it's obvious to most that the off-pitch issues must have some effect on his ability, otherwise he's have shone in Germany.


However, this Real Madrid manager is just a total arse for saying that he will not play DB again - if he has actually said that - not only is that a stupid thing to say it is also childish - people are obviously going to come and go at RM and what message does that say about what calibre of manager he is to the prospective players?

If this guy was in the business world he wouldn't last 5 minutes (for all I know he is probably a top Director or C-level at some company! ;-).....) - seriously how mind blowingly stupid?

I actually, even though the guy has never ingratiated himself to me, feel a tad sorry for DB.

My non-liking footy two pennyworth..... because I can.




No comments: